Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Suppose to Run

Today was suppose to be a running day, but it was quite rainy and cold. I had my physiology midterm and ACED it!!! I was so happy. It was so difficult and I was terrified and ended up doing well! Thank God! His grace is sufficient for all that I lack. I can study, exercise, have fellowship, and rejoice because of His mercy and grace! I can accomplish all things through Him who strengthens me!

Well, I was about to go for a run until a missionary to Spain called Dan. There is a team here from California working with a small church plant. Dan and I first had to go to bus station to get our bus tickets to Portugal on the 30, and then we met up with the team. Whoa...over an hour of walking!!!! It was great!

Tomorrow is the other big midterm...assessment! It's only 8:30 and I'm exhausted, so I should get a good night's sleep and be rested for tomorrow!

In really good news: my Brazilian sister-in-law in reunited with her husband in Washington DC! I am so happy for them! They were married last December, saw each other in March, and can now BE together forever!

No comments: