Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day

I am reminded of U2's song "beautiful day" because it is a beautiful day in Mérida! I just got back from running. Again, I kept the first loop under 12 minutes )11:42, walked a minute and then ran to the Lusitania and back in 5:35. All in all, 18.5 minutes. I feel good!! It was so sunny with a wonderful breeze to keep me pretty comfortable.

The other part of my good day is that I'm done with midterms! Now I must work hard to catch up on all my reading and work to get ahead before we go to Portugal.

While I was stressing about school today, Dan took the mission team around the city and was their personal tour guide. He enjoyed it until they had lunch and he ordered stomach in tomato sauce, even though he specifically asked the guy what it was. He isn't feel that well. I wanted to go to the sushi house that is going out of business tonight to celebrate the end of finals week. I'm not sure if I can convince him to go eat old fish after eating stomach.

No comments: