Monday, November 24, 2008

Late Fall



I can't thank Dan enough for asking me to go for a walk yesterday to take pictures of the fall colors! It was 70 degrees and gorgeous! We walked a bit of the roman bridge and some of our running path. I was amazed at the array of trees: olive, poplar, evergreen, palm and I even have pictures of cacti. What a place!

My pictures turned out well and I was thankful for the break that we took from writing!

Today was hard for me to get motivated, but I finished the first draft of my 10 page paper. I will set it aside and start my 20 pager. I have no experience in writing paper after paper, do you think this is a good idea, or should I finish the first one? All I know is that the first one needs A LOT of revising and it could take awhile!

I have a stats exam on Wed and I wanted to get the first draft of my 20 pager done before Dan's parents get here on Thursday. Let's just say I need a lot of help! Thankfully I can try to keep perspective and tackle one thing at a time!

No comments: