Friday, November 21, 2008

Outside!!!

Wow, what a day! I was able to meet Dan for tapas at his favorite place. We decided to trek across the roman bridge to CarreFour and get groceries. We planned on taking the bus back, but Dan was ambitious and said he's carry all the groceries across the bridge in our new grocery (save the environment) sacks.

Anyway, our trip was extremely wonderful for me. I haven't been out except 2 short (5 min) trips, so walking without a jacket and getting sweaty because the sun was so intense felt amazing! On the way back home I couldn't believe Dan was carrying all the groceries, but I'm still sick so I didn't feel too badly.

In a short while we are trekking back across the bridge to our friends' home to have a wonderful meal and wine! The past 2 summers we were invited over and it has been some of the best food that I've ever had. Our plan was to have them over, but with their two kids, they said it was easier to have us over there. I felt badly...but they insisted! I'm just praying I don't cough up a lung on the table!

Wow, two big physical activities in one day. Hopefully this helps me and not hinders my health!

No comments: