Tuesday, November 11, 2008

yesterday's run

Well, Dan and I got out and ran yesterday evening. It was brisk, but nice for running. I decided to go slower and run farther, but I was dying. My first loop was 12:26. Then I ran the second small island in 6:39. I had so much garbage in my lungs, I felt that I couldn't breathe. Taking over a week off from running is not a good idea.

Today is sunny, so I feel as if I'm getting a bit more work done. I wish I was a paper writer. I have to say it is the one thing that I am terrible at. Going to grad school was probably not the smartest move for me, but I'm thankful for now that it will be over in a year.

Dan's 30th b-day is on Friday. I wish we could celebrate with people, but Spaniards don't seem to share their house with anyone but family. Maybe we'll get a cake and eat the whole thing. Possibly go out and enjoy a night on the town.

Anyway...back to my paper and studies

No comments: