Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not as bad as I thought

Every time I think that a school week is going to be so difficult, it ends up not being to bad. I keep thanking God for His grace and mercy because if I look at all the work I have to complete on paper, it is overwhelming. Thankfully I've been able to focus on one thing at a time (for the most part) and accomplish each task.

I cannot exclude my husband's help! I had an "up to" 20 page paper to write and like I have said before, I am not a good writer. I was able to get my thoughts out, run through it and then he helped me put together a pretty good 14 page paper. I don't know what I'd do without him.

I keep wondering how people can write well. How will I be able to teach my kids (if I ever have any) when I can't write well in the first place. I guess it will be my duty in the next year (for myself and possible future kids) to learn to write decently. With all the future papers I'll have to write, I definitely get some practice!

Well, Dan went to church again without me. I'm just not feeling well enough. Two days in the house...who knows what I'll write tomorrow :)

No comments: