Monday, November 10, 2008

Portugal Vacation

Where to begin. Our bus ride to Portugal was uneventful. We arrived one hour earlier than expected because of the time change. We picked Dan's parents up at the airport the next day and had a lovely week with them. We ate at some wonderful restaurants and got my favorite pastry down in Lisbon.

I was shocked at the little amount of work I did. I made it to my classes and got my work done, but I barely did a thing. I was able to spend a good amount of time with my in-laws and that was very enjoyable.

They took us back to Spain and stayed for the weekend. It's chilly here, especially without central heating, but we got to walk around the city quite a bit.

Now the reality of school has set in. I am trying not to panic or get too excited about the two 20 page papers I have due in Financial Management. I have to call my brother today for an interview for one of the papers. I have two exams this week and a big one next week, let alone other papers.

Phil 4:4-7
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments: