Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Multiple Choice Exams

Some people make fun of nurses taking multiple choice exams. Yes, it may be easier than writing an essay at times, but would you believe that they can actually be pretty challenging. See, nursing is not a black and white field like 2 + 2 = 4. Most of the time, two answers are correct and you have to pick the most correct for that situation.

I am a good test taker, but I study hard too. I found out that I will be taking an essay format exam for pharmacology because the professor is afraid that online students will cheat. I see her point, but I am the only person that cannot "attend" class, so I will be the only one taking an essay exam. I don't know how she'll grade it compared to the others, but I am not looking forward to writing for 90 mins about meds.

Oh well...I can only try and do my best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alicia...I'm proud of you...taking classes~! I know it's very hard taking them online. That is why I have only completed 2 of them towards my BSN. I hope you do well on your pharmacology test~! I hate essay exams...and really any tests~! They make me nervous.

Good Luck