Friday, January 2, 2009

Rebajas

Yes, it's the after Christmas sale and I thought I'd shop this morning to avoid the crowds...wha whaaa. Everyone seems to be off today. I swear the Spanish never work. The stores were so crowded and everyone pushes...just not enjoyable.

I did get some accessories at a cute accessory store for a great deal! I'm not very good at picking these things out, but the stuff is so cute, I could buy out the entire store (except the punk stuff).

Dan is very patient with me when we shop. He wants me to buy stuff, but I just didn't see anything that I liked for the price I wanted. Maybe later.

Even though it's been rainy, the weather has been in the 60s and is quite comfortable despite the dampness. It's difficult trying to dry my clothes inside because it is damp as well, but the heaters are helping.

I'm feeling a bit of stress from school. Only one of my profs has posted the syllabus and the others talk about how the classes are online and so nothing is organized. I don't understand that, but maybe I'm too uptight. Soon I will have to buckle down and start my reading for classes. I decided to audit one class that I do not need, but I'm thinking of dropping it all together because it will help lighted the load a bit and I'll be able to enjoy our trip to Andorra a bit more.

Yes, we are going to Andorra. It's a country...who knew? The Spanish Fulbrighters are meeting there and I know I would never take a trip there, so it's a good experience. Until then...it's a day at a time.

No comments: